Monday, December 15, 2008

Letter From my Bride

This week Christen Smith was kind enough to send me a reference letter. Thank you so much for taking the time Christen. I apreciate it more than you know. Your kind words meant alot to me. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the whole experiance with you and Andy. You guys are such great people and such a Classy Couple. I was honored to shoot your day and even more to have been blessed with amazing lifelong friends. I would also like to say your family and wedding party kicked some serious butt. They are truly great people everyone there treated us like family. Happy Holidays to you all. And we can't wait till a little Grozelle comes along. Thanks Again

Christens Letter:

My husband, Andy, and I are thrilled with the wonderful job Erin St Jean did as our wedding photographer. From the very beginning, she spoiled us. We got a great price on our wedding package and she provided us with the best service possible. Unlike many other photographers, she was willing to work around my schedule on the wedding day and she instantly became a part of my family during the day. She allowed me to feel very comfortable and confident throughout my wedding preparations and all the way through the ceremony and reception. Erin even stuck around a little later then she was required to in order to accommodate taking a last minute group family photograph.I couldn't believe how quickly she was able to begin editing and finishing our photographs. Erin began sending us emails with some of our photos the very next day after our wedding. We were so excited to get to see the results so quickly. This really made the days after our wedding extra special. Even better, Erin sent us many different versions of the same photographs that she had edited to look fantastic. We had such a hard time picking the ones we liked the best because she had put so much care and effort into every shot. I will recommend Erin to anyone I know who is getting married or wants photographs taken for a special event. She helped make our wedding a perfect day and has become a good friend of the family. Thanks again Erin.

Christen Smith

No comments: